The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Ring out the old..

So here we are; as I write, there are about 4.5 hours left (in my little corner of the world) until 2013 is gone forever.  It was a very good year, I say to it "well done".  In this year Arrows of Indra was released and has done very well, and Lords of Olympus continues to receive praise.  The Wench and I moved into The Abbey, and after some big hassles the first few months of the year we have now settled in and are very pleased with the place.  I've done some awesome gaming this year, in spite of only having three campaigns going on, but ICONS Golden Age, Dark Albion, and my english-language DCC campaign have all been doing great. I kept advising WoTC on D&D Next, and there's high hopes that it will be far closer to sanity than we've seen from a D&D game in quite a long while; and I also got to be a consultant and writer for Raiders of R'lyeh, a project I feel quite happy to be a part of, and that I think will make a big splash when it comes out early next year. And, of course, this blog also finally moved here which has led to an upsurge in readership and interest, so yay that!

Based on current goings-on, I Ching castings, the alignments of the stars, etc. I can expect that the first little bit of 2014 will be slow, but maybe slowing down is something I need.  I would like to have more time to work on a few things, and I also need some rest and recovery.

I expect too that later on things will pick up.  I have quite a few ideas for games I want to run, and gaming stuff I want to write; too many in fact for all of it to manifest in 2014.   But hopefully some of it will, and it will be awesome.

Anyways, I want to thank all of you who read this blog; I hope you all have a great New Year and 2014 ends up being positive and prosperous for you.

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Stanwell horn + Gawith's Navy Flake

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year and solidarity in old school gaming ;)

    ReplyDelete