The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Sunday 21 June 2015

Happy Solstice Weekend

No post today: I've been swamped between Masonic stuff, the Solstice, writing work, and now I'm about to run DCC in a few hours (this weekend's Traveller game had to be cancelled; that's how busy I've been!).

So, if you want me to be able to prioritize the blog more, please consider clicking on that paypal donation button to your right!  It's like "Patreon" for normal people.



RPGPundit

Currently Smoking:  Lorenzetti Solitario Egg + Gawith's Navy Flake



3 comments:

  1. Hee hee...you made me think of a certain blogger who basically begs for money via Patreon and free RPG products via his blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say: in exchange for five-star reviews and hype.

      Delete
    2. It could be worse...

      Delete