The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Thursday 10 November 2016

A One-Time Return to Everyjoe, To Solve A Mystery About How Trump Won

Ok, yesterday, I was the nice guy, trying to reassure my Hillary-voting friends in the gaming world that Trump winning might not be as bad as they thought.

Today, the other shoe drops. I'm going to try to explain to the most self-important people in the Left, _our celebrities_, just why it might be that in spite of all the 'great' contributions of theirs and of all the journalists and all the 'progressive activists' to our culture, somehow and for some amazing reason, Trump won the election.

Join me as I try to unravel the clues to this unfathomable mystery, and in the process check out the HILARIOUS reactions of some celebrities to learning that they're going to have to explain why they're not going to Canada after all.

If you like it, please feel free to share the article all over social media; thanks!

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Amber Root Bulldog + C&D's Crowley's Best

1 comment:

  1. I didn't vote for Trump based on who Trummp has shown he is for decades now. I do think you certainly nailed it as to why many people voted for Trump.

    ReplyDelete